Cell Labs is a software products and solution provider with a market niche that enables
- Pioneering the development of solutions within the Machine-2-Machine technology domain spanning the following sectors:
- Energy Distribution– Automatic meter Reading Solutions for Utilities.
- Industrial Automation – Remote Asset Management Solutions
- Retail – Renewable Resource Management Solutions
- Automotives – Vehicle health measurement Solutions.
- Health Care.
- Providing a completely home grown and in house solution – The Cell Labs’ M2M Gateway – to ensure that large numbers of remotely located monitoring units are controlled seamlessly by a centralized control station.
- Building “Business Intelligence” that enable smarter decisions to remotely monitor machines, thus promoting ideas such as efficient usage of natural resources, and in the process fulfilling society’s needs at large.
- Integrating such solutions with those third party solutions that need the data retrieved. For e.g.: Billing Systems within utilities.
Founded in February 2008 by a group of technology specialists with a vast experience in the systems used for data communication within M2M – Telecom, our team has a thorough working knowledge of the various elements that make up 2G/2.5G and 3G telecom networks including the various underlying communication methodologies between the elements.
Our team in the past has worked with many European Tier 1 Telecom majors within the following spheres:
- Mobile broad band module evolution
- Mobile Phone Application Development
Since inception, Cell Labs has been focusing on tapping into the virgin domain of M2M communication both within the Indian and global markets.
We lay a special emphasis for a streamlined software engineering process oriented approach to our work and hand hold our customers through the various stages of the product life cycle with our team comprising of analysts, designers, and engineers.
We are headquartered in Hyderabad, India and facilitate deployment of our services over the entire Nordic region comprising of Sweden, and Finland.